Saturday, January 28, 2012

This feels right

July 9th was my last post.  that's sad, and pitiful.  But mostly sad.  I would recap the year 2011 like most people have on their blogs but I don't really feel like it so i'll just mention a few discoveries that have enhanced my life in some way.

-quinoa
-the stock market
-spotify
-cleanliness (i've been a lot tidier this past year)
-the joys of driving a volvo
-bonsai trees
-graduating college
-full-time employment
-Chicago
-Canon DSLR


A few things of note for 2012.  I will be dunking a basketball on a standard size hoop (no trampolines involved).  I know Brett is going to comment on this one because he doesn't think I can do it.  That's fine.  I don't need my best friends encouragement to accomplish lofty goals.  

I also want to read a lot more, the goal is 2 books a month.  I really enjoy reading but often don't make time for it so this should be a good adjustment.  

I'm getting distracted so I should post this before I decide to just scrap the whole thing and wait another 6 months to post.

I'll leave you with a song that I've been listening to a lot lately.


I love music.  




No comments: